The Oldham Antique Silver Medieval Chain Necklace for Men
Give your Medieval, Renaissance, or Elizabethan costume a touch of nobility and style with the robust Oldham neck chain. This medieval chain necklace for men offers versatility and traditional style you’re certain to adore for your cosplay or reenactments.
The large medieval chain is made with twisted rope rings and heavy duty connectors. It is available in your choice of antique brass, antique silver, or antique golden metals, and in a wide variety of lengths from 18 to 72 inches. Long neck chains can be wrapped in varying lengths for a layered look and the hook clasp allows for plentiful adjustments. Quite handsome when worn alone, the Master Oldham medieval chain necklace for men can also be paired with other chains to give the air of higher status and opulence.
Chains were commonly interchangeable during the Medieval, Renaissance and Elizabethan period making them suitable for both the Lord and Lady, and Master or Mistress of the house.
To see all items in the Oldham Collection, click here.
To see all items in the Neck Chain Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted medieval chain necklace for men will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace length is adjustable
- available in lengths of 24", 36", and 48"
- closes with a hook clasp
- made with antique brass plated metals, and hook clasp
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted medieval chain necklace for men, jewelry and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.