Paris Renaissance Rosary Necklace in Antique Silver
You’re a lady of style, grace, and faith, and you reach for jewelry that embodies all of the things that make you special. You can showcase your distinguished sense of fashion and great devotion with the Paris Renaissance Rosary necklace.
This striking rosary necklace is modeled after an authentic rosary pattern, divided into five decades. Lovely antique silver-capped pearls give way to five Our Father prayer beads and the Antiphon triad. A divine gothic cross anchors the piece. The generous length of the Tudor-inspired necklace allows you to drape and pin it to your bodice or leave it long. Give your Medieval, Renaissance, or Tudor style costume a reverent flair and authenticity with the Paris Renaissance Rosary.
Beads can be customized in either 6mm, 8mm, or 10mm glass pearls, resulting in approximately 32”, 35”, and 38" lengths, respectively. Current photos in brass show rosary with 6mm pearls and 8mm in silver. Other options include white or soft ivory glass pearls, and antique bronze or antique silver metals.
Although this rosary necklace is shown draped on a female mannequin, it is also appropriate for men, especially when ordered with large sized pearls.
To see all items in the Paris Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted renaissance rosary will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- 6mm pearl rosary measures approximately 32"; 8mm pearl approximately 35"; and 10mm pearl approximately 38" (not including the drop with cross)
- drop is approximately 5" long and the cross is approximately 1" wide
- made with antique silver plated metals, glass pearls, no clasp
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
- choice of white or soft ivory glass pearls in 3 sizes
- suitable for both men & women
- have the Paris rosary blessed by your priest to use as a beautiful and functional devotional symbol
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance rosaries, accessories & jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.