Baronessa Ladonna Black Onyx & Ruby Red Renaissance Pin in Antique Bronze Filigree
An interesting detail can instantly transform your attire. A simple dress becomes worthy of a Baronessa with the addition of a comely accessory. The decorative Baronessa Ladonna brooch pin is a beautiful addition to your Renaissance, Elizabethan, Baroque or Victorian era costume.
Teardrop shaped gems of ruby and black onyx are the main attraction of the antiqued brass brooch pin and beautiful dainty pearls are strewn throughout the design. Finally, two lustrous teardrop pearls and a gorgeous faceted ruby crystal anchor the chandelier design Renaissance pin.
The Baronessa Ladonna brooch pin can be affixed to a bodice and worn as intended, but this versatile handcrafted jewelry piece can be worn in a number of different ways - your imagination is the only limit! Here are a few alternative ways to wear it: as a fabulous focal on a hat or coat, on a simple cord or ribbon to wear as a pendant, combined with a long strand of pearls as bodice jewelry, or pinned into an elegantly designed hairstyle.
The Baronessa Ladonna Renaissance pin measures 1-3/4” wide and 2-7/8” tall and features a vertical (north/south) pin orientation. It affixes easily via a hook style closure that conceals the pin and prevents pricking.
To see more Brooch Pins, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted renaissance brooch will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 1-3/4” long and 2-7/8” wide
- features an north/south (vertical) pin orientation
- affixes easily via a hook style closure that conceals the pin and prevents pricking
- made with acrylic cabochons, acrylic teardrop pearls, faceted glass beads, antique brass metals, hook closure pin back
- wear it as a brooch pin, hat focal, cloak pin, or pinned into an elegant updo hair style
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted red renaissance brooch pins, accessories, and jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.