Lady Aurora Earrings featuring Pearls and Gold Filigree
You’ll hold your head a little higher while wearing the Lady Aurora earrings. These stately pearl earrings are undoubtedly fit for nobility and the landed gentry. Featuring a lustrous round pearl set in bright gold filigree crowned with twin pearl links while more round pearls and a center teardrop pearl swing freely from below.
These captivating Lady Aurora earrings can be worn alone for subtle glamour or paired with the matching necklace as a beautiful finishing touch to your historical period cosplay ranging from the Renaissance to Victorian eras.
To see all items in the Aurora Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Aurora earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- earrings measure 3" long from point of piercing, 3/4" wide
- made with glass pearls, acrylic pearls, gold plated metals, and french hook earwires
- matching necklace is also available separately or as a set
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Aurora earrings and pearl jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.