Signora Verena Sapphire and Pearl Victorian Necklace in Antique Bronze
Don’t stop at the perfect gown, adorn yourself with the jewelry that makes you feel like a true lady. This versatile accent piece can be worn as a beautiful necklace or a head-turning headpiece. Transform your dress into an ensemble worthy of royalty with the Signora Verena sapphire and pearl Victorian necklace.
A double strand of modest pearls moves to sparkling sapphire blue crystals connecting an exquisite oval sapphire blue gem set in antique bronze. The focal is anchored by a stunning teardrop pearl and serves as a truly stunning centerpiece. The only thing you need to complete your costume is coordinating earrings from the Signora Verena Collection. Match the opulence of your Renaissance or Victorian cosplay dress with this regal sapphire blue pendant necklace.
This necklace closes with a lobster claw clasp. The ample extender chain can be adjusted to ensure a comfortable fit for you every time. ime.
This necklace will compliment the Renaissance, Victorian and Edwardian eras.
Available in antique bronze or antique silver metals and the following colors: ruby red, sapphire blue, emerald green, luminous pearl, and black onyx.
To see all items in the Signora Verena Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted sapphire and pearl Victorian necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace length is adjustable from 16-19"
- pendant/focal is approximately 3" long, 1" wide
- made with antique brass plated metals, glass pearls, acrylic gems and teardrop pearls, durable beading thread, and a lobster claw clasp
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
- choose your favorite crystal color: ruby red, sapphire blue, emerald green, black onyx, and luminous pearl
- coordinating earrings are also available
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted sapphire and pearl Victorian necklaces, jewelry & accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.