Ysabelle Antique Bronze and Pearl Medieval Maiden Wrap Style Girdle Belt
The wrapped version of the Medieval maiden Ysabelle girdle belt is another "starter" piece for your cosplay costume. Crown style antique bronze caps and large ivory glass pearl links are connected by textured rings to complete the length of the belt. The belt is one continuous length designed with a hook at one end to provide a custom fit. Just attach the hook to any ring along the length of the belt. This piece is designed to drop approximately 12 inches so if you prefer a longer drop just order a larger size. Each additional size will add about 10" to the overall length. If you are looking for a specific length, just send me a message.
Belt is approximately 5/8" wide and designed to wrap once around the body, crossing in in the back with a drop of approximately 12 inches. Please keep in mind that the length of the front drop will vary depending upon your measurements and the amount allowed to form the front 'v'.
This Medieval maiden wrap belt is also available in antique silver and antique gold (photos coming soon!).
To see all belts in the Maiden Ysabelle collection, click here.
To see a similar belt with smaller rings, gaze upon the Maiden Shree Girdle Belts.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Medieval maiden belt will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 5/8” wide
- front drop will be approximately 12 inches
- fully adjustable
- the length of the front drop will vary slightly depending upon your actual measurements
- order a larger size for a longer drop; each size up adds about 5"
- created with antique brass plated metals, glass pearls, and a hook clasp
- This Medieval maiden wrap belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- *This style of belt is referred to as a "Continuous Length" girdle belt. Our continuous length girdle belts begin with a hook clasp at one end. The design pattern is repeated the entire length of the belt and typically includes stations (i.e. rings or areas) where the clasp can be fastened to the belt with the hook. This versatile belt can be easily adjusted to suit most sizes. The length of the drop may vary slightly depending upon your actual measurements. Please note that if you would like a longer drop, simply order a larger size. Each larger size will add approximately 5” to the length of drop.
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Medieval maiden wrap belts, accessories, and jewelry made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.