Lady Aurora Necklace featuring Pearls in Gold Filigree
A bonny hat, coiffed hair, and the perfect gown just aren’t enough when you are at court. You deserve a look that speaks to the world and says, “I have arrived.” Instead of slipping on a plain necklace, adorn yourself with the bewitching Lady Aurora necklace and strike envy in the heart of every passerby.
This fetching pearl necklace is bound be the talk of the ball. Featuring a procession of sumptuous round pearls set in gold filigree that transitions to an array of teardrop pearls dangling below. The costume necklace is finished with a matching gold chain and closes with a 4-inch pearl chain extender and hook clasp.
The enchanting Aurora necklace can be worn alone or paired with the elegant matching earrings as a beautiful finishing touch to your historical period cosplay ranging from the Renaissance to Victorian eras.
To see all items in the Aurora Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Aurora necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace is adjustable from 15" to 19"
- focal measures approximately 2" wide
- made with glass pearls, acrylic pearls, gold plated metals, and hook clasp; earrings have gold plated earwires
- matching earrings are available separately or as a set
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Aurora necklaces and pearl jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.