Lady Amice Floral Brooch Pin in Antique Bronze and Amethyst Purple Gems
Sometimes, life has a way of taking you by surprise and you never know when you may happen across a eligible suitor. Set yourself apart from other ladies of the court with the lovely Lady Amice floral brooch pin, ideal for your Medieval & Renaissance cosplay.
The bonny Lady Amice floral brooch pin showcases marquise shaped purple gems in a sunburst pattern surrounding a domed pearl. Antique brass filigree provides a decorative backdrop and surrenders to three lovely teardrop pearls anchoring the brooch. A simple hook-style closure pin allows you to wear the renaissance style brooch pin as a bodice pin, a focal for a hat, or even as the finishing touch for an elegant updo.
To see more Brooch Pins, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted floral brooch will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 2.75” long and 1.75” wide
- features an east/west (horizontal) pin orientation
- affixes easily via a hook style closure that conceals the pin and prevents pricking
- made with acrylic cabochons, acrylic teardrop pearls, antique brass metals, hook closure pin back
- wear it as a brooch pin, hat focal, or pinned into an elegant updo hair style
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance floral brooch pins, accessories, and jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.