Queen Anne's Pearl Renaissance Tassel Necklace in Antique Silver
A charismatic, stylish woman would never be caught dead without fashionable jewelry, even at her own execution. This eye-catching Queen Anne’s Tassel necklace was inspired by the one Natalie Dormer wore in her role as Anne Boleyn in the hit period drama “The Tudors”. Give your Renaissance or Elizabethan era dress a special touch with accessories made especially for royalty.
With its' silhouette of creamy pearls, the Queen Anne’s Tassel necklace is truly a sight to behold. At the center, the pearl strands gracefully transitions to ornate antique silver filigree cones, where a fluid antique silver chain tassel is prominently suspended. The piece is finished with an extender chain and hook clasp so that you may wear it at any length you choose. Evoke your own intrigue and envy with the remarkable Queen Anne’s Tassel necklace.
- This item is SOLD OUT
- Your handcrafted tassel necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace length is adjustable from 16" to 19"
- tassel is approximately 2-1/2" long
- made with glass pearls, antique silver plated metals, and a hook clasp
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance tassel necklaces, accessories & jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.