Lady Astrid Renaissance Style Girdle Belt in Antique Bronze
You never know what or whom you might happen upon as your make your way through town. A lady must always be prepared lest a potential suitor may pass her over. Slip the enchanting Lady Astrid Renaissance style costume belt over your hips to subtly draw one's eye to your feminine curves.
This stately antique bronze girdle belt features a beautiful lacy pattern with rosette connecting rings. Diamond-shaped links repeat the same alluring pattern around the body of the belt finishing with a 5" extender chain, a hook clasp, and a lovely teardrop pearl. At the center of this fashionable costume belt sits a prominent V-shaped wedge focal and the plunging drop is accentuated with a teardrop pearl finale. Add authenticity and charm to your favorite Medieval or Renaissance period dress with the Lady Astrid girdle belt.
Now available in antique bronze, antique golden, and antique silver!
To see a similar belt with no gems or beads, please feast your eyes upon the Lady Pendragon Belt.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted renaissance costume belt will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 1.25” wide
- front drop will be approximately 12"
- size is adjustable with a 5" extender chain and closes in the back
- created with antique brass plated metals, chain, and hook clasp
- This belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- Suitable for Medieval era and Renaissance era dress
- This style of belt is referred to as a "Y-shape" girdle belt. Our Y-shaped girdle belt functions much like a necklace for your body. There is a closure and extender chain at the back and a drop in the front. Please note that this girdle belt style can be adjusted up to 5” using the extender chain at the back. Due to the limited ability to adjust the sizing of this belt style, it is highly recommended that measurements are taken to insure the correct size is ordered. See our Size Chart for more information.
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance costume belts made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.