Lady Beatrice Brooch Pin in Emerald Green & Bronze Filigree
Sometimes a flash of color and sparkle is all a lady needs to take her outfit from run-of-the-mill to ravishing. Pinned to your hat as an accent, pinned to your bodice as a focal, or worn as a pendant from a cord or ribbon, this elegant, versatile Lady Beatrice emerald green renaissance brooch pin is just the thing to capture the gaze of every passerby.
A brilliant emerald green gem inhabits the center of the bonny brooch flanked by a pair of round luminous pearls, all mounted in intricate antique bronze filigree settings. Dangling below, two bright green faceted crystals and a long teardrop pearl add movement and intrigue to the Renaissance-inspired accessory. You can wear this bonny brooch on it's own or pair with other items from Many Moons Emporium to complement your Renaissance, Victorian, or Edwardian era cosplay.
This bonny green renaissance brooch can also be worn as a pendant, hat decoration, or hair decoration.
Choose your favorite gem color; available in black onyx, emerald green, luminous pearl, sapphire blue, ruby red, and purple amethyst.
To see all items in the Lady Beatrice Collection, click here.
A similar brooch pin is available with gems; gaze upon the Duchess Lorraine Collection.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted renaissance brooch will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 3.5” long and 2” wide
- features a north/south pin orientation
- affixes easily via a hook style closure that conceals the pin and prevents pricking
- made with acrylic cabochons, acrylic teardrop pearls, glass teardrop crystals, antique brass metals, hook closure pin back
- Available in the following gem colors: black onyx, emerald green, luminous pearl, sapphire blue, ruby red, and purple amethyst
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance accessories & jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.