Lady Beatrice Black Renaissance Brooch Pin with Teardrop Pearl and Antique Bronze Filigree
Sometimes a flash of color and sparkle is all a lady needs to take her outfit from run-of-the-mill to ravishing. Pinned to your hat as an accent, pinned to your bodice as a focal, or worn as a pendant from a cord or ribbon, this elegant, versatile Lady Beatrice black renaissance brooch pin is just the thing to capture the gaze of every passerby.
A smooth oval black onyx gem serves as the centerpiece of this sumptuous brooch. The black onyx gem is accompanied by two round pearls all mounted on decorative bronze filigree in the shape of a diamond. Dangling below the filigree base are a pair of faceted black crystal beads in company with a single long teardrop pearl, providing movement and reflective light.
You can wear this black Renaissance brooch pin as intended, or pin it on your Renaissance era hat for a historically appropriate focal. You can also string the brooch on a cord or ribbon for display as a pendant, or loop it on a strand of small pearls for a striking bodice accompaniment to complement your Renaissance, Victorian, or Edwardian era cosplay.
Choose your favorite gem color; available in black onyx, emerald green, luminous pearl, sapphire blue, ruby red, and purple amethyst.
To see all items in the Lady Beatrice Collection, click here.
A similar brooch pin is available with gems, gaze upon the Duchess Lorraine Collection.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted black renaissance brooch will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 3.5” long and 2” wide
- features a north/south pin orientation
- affixes easily via a hook style closure that conceals the pin and prevents pricking
- made with acrylic cabochons, acrylic teardrop pearls, glass teardrop crystals, antique brass metals, hook closure pin back
- Available in the following gem colors: black onyx, emerald green, luminous pearl, sapphire blue, ruby red, and purple amethyst
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted black renaissance brooch pins, accessories & jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.