Lady Blythe Renaissance Style Pearl and Oval Gold Earrings
Finding the perfect jewelry for every occasion can be difficult. There may only be few coins in your purse to spare, but that’s no reason you can’t have beautiful things. The versatile Lady Blythe oval gold earrings are just the thing to go from a day at the court to a night at the ball.
Lacy antique gold filigree links form the oval focal of these beautiful earrings, anchored with three dangling, creamy ivory pearls. A single, striking pearl capped with antique gold crowns the ornament. These fetching Renaissance style pearl and oval gold earrings are wonderful when worn alone, but when paired with the comely matching necklace from the Lady Blythe Collection; it’s the perfect finishing touch to your Renaissance or Victorian era cosplay.
Coordinating necklace is available separately or as a set.
To see all items in the Lady Blythe Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted oval gold earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 2.75" long and 1" wide
- coordinating necklace is available to complete the set
- made with antiqued golden metals, glass pearls, and fish hook earwires
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Renaissance style oval gold earrings, jewelry, and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.