Contessa Caterina Sforza Teardrop Pearl Earrings in Antique Bronze
There are times for heavy, ornate jewelry and then there are times that just a touch of elegance will take your Renaissance costume to a whole new level. These enchanting Contessa Caterina Sforza teardrop pearl earrings are the ultimate statement in understated luxury.
Inspired by the character Caterina Sforza from the Showtime series "The Borgias", each alluring earring features a luminous round pearl capped with beautiful antique bronze filigree. Just below a cone of the same antique brass forms a delicate lace around the top of a teardrop pearl. Whether you wear these gorgeous handcrafted earrings alone or with the matching Contessa Caterina Sforza necklace, it’s sure to catch the eye of every nobleman at court.
The necklace and earrings are also available in antique bronze or antique silver metals.
To see all items in the Contessa Caterina Sforza Collection, click here.
For similar, shorter earrings in colored crystals, gaze upon the Elina Earrings.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Renaissance teardrop pearl earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 3-1/2" long, 1/2" wide
- made with antiqued brass metals, glass pearls, acrylic teardrops, and fish hook earwires
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Renaissance teardrop pearl earrings & jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.