Contessa Caterina Sforza Pearl Drop Necklace in Antique Bronze
There’s a certain elegance in simplicity that some ornate pieces lack. For the best of effortless elegance, slip on the enchanting Contessa Caterina Sforza pearl drop necklace for the perfect blend of grace and grandeur.
Five antique bronze filigree wedges with dainty pearls between form a subtle but intricate chain. Each filigree wedge station is anchored with a creamy pearl capped with the same beautiful antique bronze. At the very center, a round pearl gives way to a subtly dramatic teardrop pearl. This stately Renaissance necklace, inspired by the character Caterina Sforza from the Showtime series "The Borgias", is a beautiful addition to your Medieval or Renaissance era cosplay.
Wear the necklace alone or pair it with the matching earrings for a jaw-dropping look.
The earrings and necklace are both available in antique bronze or antique silver metals.
To see all items in the Contessa Caterina Sforza Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Renaissance pearl drop necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace is adjustable from 17" to 20"
- focal is approximately 3-3/4" long, 1/2" wide
- made with antiqued brass plated metals, glass pearls, acrylic teardrops and a lobster claw clasp
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Renaissance pearl drop necklaces & jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.