Maiden Clarissant Medieval Hip Belt with Chains in Antique SilverThe bigger, the brighter, the more decorative - all the better to capture the attention of someone special. The Maiden Clarissant hip belt with chains is an expressive addition to your Medieval or Renaissance cosplay attire.
Eye-catching antique silver filigree panels linked together create the body of the belt joined by layered strands of chain looped below. A 5” extender with a charming rosette ring at the end allows you to adjust the belt for a perfect fit. With its flowing chains and gorgeous decorative panels, the Maiden Clarissant medieval belt with chains combine the best of sophistication and fun movement.
Suitable for Medieval era and Renaissance era dress.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted medieval belt with chains will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 3-1/2” wide including the chain
- size is adjustable with a 5" extender chain and closes in the back
- created with antique silver plated metals, stainless steel chain and connecting rings, and a hook clasp
- this belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- suitable for medieval era and renaissance era dress
Many Moons Emporium, providing your handcrafted medieval belt with chains and other accessories made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.