Custom Order Deposit
Non-refundable deposit to begin custom order process.
We look forward to making something special just for you!
How custom orders work:
Photo(s) of a visual layout mock-up (or a partial construction sample, when necessary) will be provided to you based upon our conversations. Mock-up or partial construction samples will be determined by the simplicity or complexity of the design.
- You will have an opportunity to make changes to the mock-up/partial, up to three times.
- After you approve your custom design, we will provide you with an estimated cost if the project is more complex, or a price quote for a more typical build.
- If you want to proceed with the custom order build, we will email an invoice for you to purchase. The purchase price will be the estimated/quoted cost minus the deposit amount previously paid. If you choose not to proceed with your custom order build, then we would respectfully part ways at that time.
- Once you have paid your invoice and completed checkout, we will build your custom piece(s) as agreed.
- When your custom piece(s) is/are complete we will send you photos for your review. You will have an opportunity to make your final approval or make minor adjustments at that time, if time allows.
- Upon your final approval we will ship your custom pieces(s) as agreed.
Additional important information:
- Many Moons Emporium product prices are based upon a time and materials basis and cost estimates provided are usually very accurate. Small discrepancies are gratis. Larger, unexpected discrepancies are unusual and may require an additional payment.
- The client is responsible for any cost overages exceeding the estimate due to changes and or modifications. Any overages must be paid prior to the custom order being shipped.
- Many Moons Emporium reserves the right to cancel any Custom Order request or deposit not purchased within 3 business days of client notification, as it may affect our ability to complete the custom order as quoted. If you require more time to purchase a deposit or custom order invoice, please be sure to let us know in advance.
- A 100% craftsmanship guarantee is offered for two years. If an item is broken with normal use, or by no fault of your own, please contact us as soon as possible. All items available at Many Moons Emporium are carefully and skillfully handcrafted to last when cared for properly. See Costume Jewelry Care for more information. Slight imperfections and differences should be expected as a true element of their handcrafted nature. The jewelry and accessories found here are to be considered decorative or costume quality and should be treated as such, unless otherwise stated.
- All Many Moons Emporium products are only available on our website (www.manymoonsemporium.com or www.shopMME.com), the Etsy marketplace, and soon to be on the Artisans Cooperative marketplace (www.artisans.coop). If you find Many Moons Emporium products for sale elsewhere it will not be made by us and would be a counterfeited item made by someone who has unlawfully stolen copyrighted images, designs, and descriptions.
- Custom orders are not eligible for return or refund.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|A / 2xSmall
|B / XSmall
|C / Small
|D / Medium
|E / Large
|F / XLarge
|G / 2xLarge
|H / 3xLarge
|J / 4xLarge
|K / 5xLarge
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.