Duchess Lorraine Emerald Green Brooch Pin with Antique Bronze Filigree
The most difficult part of getting ready for the day is deciding what jewelry to wear once you’ve slipped into your dress. As gorgeous as it is versatile, the Duchess Lorraine brooch pin is the perfect touch to your Renaissance era and Victorian cosplay.
This intricate, antique bronze brooch features emerald green gems, round and marquise shaped pearls arranged around a decorative medallion. A long teardrop pearl dangles from below provides elegance and movement. In just seconds, this bodice pin can quickly become a focal for your dress, cloak, hat, or even your hairstyle. Inspire second glances and double takes with the beautiful Duchess Lorraine green brooch pin!
This brooch pin can easily transition from Renaissance to Victorian eras.
Choose your favorite gem color; available in aquamarine blue, sapphire blue, emerald green, black onyx, and ruby red.
To see all items in the Duchess Lorraine Collection, click here.
A similar brooch pin is available with gems, gaze upon the Lady Beatrice Collection.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted emerald green brooch pin will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures 2.75” wide and 4.25” tall
- features a north/south pin orientation
- easy hook closure conceals the pin and prevents pricking
- made with acrylic cabochons, acrylic teardrop pearls, antique brass metals, hook closure pin back
- available in the following gem colors: aquamarine blue, sapphire blue, emerald green, black onyx, and ruby red
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted emerald green brooch pins, accessories, and jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.