Dowager Queen Elizabeth Woodville Pearl Girdle in Antique Silver
Introducing the Dowager Queen Elizabeth Woodville belt inspired by the beautiful pearl girdle worn by Essie Davis in the Showtime series "The White Princess".
This replica White Princess belt features two chains of lavish pearls in a soft ivory hue, ample swirling antique silver filigree stations set with pearl gem quartets, and a long 25" front drop. Constructed with stainless steel wire, this beauty is sure to last for many moons. The belt closes in the back with a hook clasp and 5" chain extender for a customized fit designed to be worn loosely over the hips.
Amp up your cosplay authenticity with the Dowager Queen Elizabeth Woodville belt. You're sure to get noticed when dripping in pearls.
Available in antique silver and antique bronze. Necklace, earrings, and bracelet companion pieces are also available.
To see all items in the Queen Elizabeth Woodville Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Elizabeth Woodville belt will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- belt measures approximately 1.5” wide, and up to 2" where pearls are draped
- front drop will be approximately 25"
- size is adjustable with a 5" extender chain and closes in the back
- This Elizabeth Woodville belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- created with glass pearls, antique silver plated metals, acrylic gems, stainless steel wire, and a hook clasp
- available in antique silver and antique bronze
- coordinating necklace, bracelet and earrings are available separately or as sets
- This style of belt is referred to as a "Y-shape" girdle belt. Our Y-shaped girdle belt functions much like a necklace for your body. There is a closure and extender chain at the back and a drop in the front. Please note that this girdle belt style can be adjusted up to 5” using the extender chain at the back. Due to the limited ability to adjust the sizing of this belt style, it is highly recommended that measurements are taken to insure the correct size is ordered. See our Size Chart for more information.
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Elizabeth Woodville belts, accessories & jewelry made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.