Dowager Queen Elizabeth Woodville Pearl Earrings in Antique Bronze
Introducing the Dowager Queen Elizabeth Woodville earrings inspired by the beautiful pearl girdle belt worn by Essie Davis in the Starz miniseries "The White Princess".
The White Princess earrings were designed as a companion piece to the pearl girdle belt. These lightweight earrings mirror the belts swirling antique bronze filigree stations set with pearl gem quartets on a slightly smaller scale.
Wear the earrings alone or pair them with the other companion pieces in the collection for a jaw-dropping look. The Elizabeth Woodville collection includes girdle belt, necklace, earrings and a bracelet, all available separately or in sets. Choose one or choose them all, you're sure to get noticed when dripping in pearls.
Available in antique bronze or antique silver metals.
To see all items in the Dowager Queen Elizabeth Woodville Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted White Princess earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- earrings measures approximately 1-1/2" long from point of piercing, 1-1/8" wide
- made with acrylic pearl cabochons, antique brass plated metals, and fish-hook earwires
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
- matching necklace, bracelet, and girdle belt are available separately or as a sets
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted White Princess earrings, jewelry and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.