Lady Emelia Emerald and Pearl Brooch Pin with Antique Bronze Filigree
It’s the details that add a layer of realism to your cosplay attire, and the elegant Lady Emelia emerald and pearl brooch pin is the perfect addition to elevate your Medieval or Renaissance era costume.
A deep, luxurious emerald is nestled at the center of the antique brass filigree brooch. Tiny domed pearls surround the beautiful deep green gem while a single teardrop pearl hangs gracefully from the bottom of the pin. For your convenience, this beautiful handcrafted jewelry piece features a simple hook-style closure for ease of use and prevents pricking. The pin back is affixed in a north/south orientation so that it may be attached to a bodice, cloak, hat, or even a chain or ribbon to wear as a necklace. Channel your inner-lady of court with this sumptuous emerald and pearl brooch pin.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted emerald and pearl brooch pin will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures 1.5” wide and 3” tall
- features a north/south pin orientation
- easy hook closure conceals the pin and prevents pricking
- made with acrylic cabochons, acrylic teardrop pearls, antique brass metals, hook closure pin back
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted emerald and pearl brooch pin, accessories, and jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.
If you are still unsure about what size to order, please send us an email or contact us. We will be glad to help.