Milady Fleur Renaissance Pearl Earrings in Antique Silver
Perhaps some dames would assume that big, bold style is the only way to go, but you know that opulence can live happily alongside simplicity. The Milady Fleur pearl renaissance earrings take the best of both worlds to give you simply stunning style.
These gorgeous drop and dangle earrings showcase a traditional antique silver fleur-de-lis charm anchored by a large silver-capped teardrop pearl. These bonny silver fleur de lis earrings are beautiful enough when worn alone but when paired with other items from the Milady Fleur Collection it becomes an exquisite display of Renaissance elegance.
A coordinating necklace is available separately or as a set.
To see all items in the Milady Fleur Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted renaissance silver fleur de lis earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- these silver fleur de lis earrings measure approximately 4" long, 1" wide
- made with antique silver plated alloy metals, glass pearls, and hypoallergenic surgical steel earwires
- coordinating necklace is available separately or as a set
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance silver fleur de lis earrings & jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.