Milady Fleur Pearl Renaissance Necklace in Antique Silver
An elegant blend of opulence and elegance is just what you need to show your station in life in a graceful and tasteful way. The impressive Milady Fleur pearl Renaissance necklace is the best of lavish and sophisticated.
This brilliant antique silver-capped pearl necklace gives way to a fleur-de-lis charm. Just below, a large, creamy teardrop pearl hangs gracefully drawing the eye to your beautiful décolletage. Enjoy this fetching pearl and silver fleur de lis necklace on its own or pair it with other items from the Milady Fleur Collection to give your Renaissance or Medieval era costume extra flourish or authenticity.
Coordinating earrings are available separately or as a set.
To see all items in the Milady Fleur Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Renaissance fleur de lis necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace is adjustable from 16" to 19"
- focal pendant measures approximately 3" long, 1" wide
- created with antique silver plated alloy metals, glass pearls, hook clasp; earrings have hypoallergenic surgical steel earwires
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Renaissance fleur de lis necklaces & jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.