Lady Isadora Pearl and Aqua Blue Renaissance Necklace Set
The Isadora pearl and aqua blue necklace and earring set features a domed aqua blue gem set in bright gold filigree and a teardrop pearl flanked by filigree set round polished Paua shells. Soft ivory pearl links connect the filigree stations and complete the length. Closing with a hook clasp, the necklace is adjustable from 15" to 18" allowing you to wear it at the length of your choice with adjustment intervals of approximately 1/2".
Included in the set is a coordinated pair of drop style earrings.
The Lady Isadora pearl and aqua blue renaissance necklace set is also available in Purple Heliotrope gems, click here.
To see all items in the Lady Isadora Collection, click here.
- This item is Ready to Ship.
- Ready to Ship items usually ship quickly, Click here for details.
- necklace is adjustable from 15" to 18"
- focal is approximately 2" long, 1" wide
- coordinating earrings are included to complete the set
- earrings measure approximately 2.75" long, 0.75" wide
- made with glass pearls, glass gem, paua shell, gold plated metals and a hook clasp
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted blue renaissance necklace sets, jewelry, and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.
If you are still unsure about what size to order, please send us an email or contact us. We will be glad to help.