Maiden Juliette Medieval Style Large Ring Silver Belt
Classic rings and subtle swirling details draw the eye in, begging for attention and a closer look. The feminine Maiden Juliette large ring silver belt is simple, feminine, and as beautiful as it is versatile.
Lovely flourish links are intertwined with antique silver flat rings in an alternating repeating pattern. The medieval hip belt sits loosely over your hips to accentuate your feminine curves. A final flourish link anchors the 5” extender chain. From days at the market to grand evenings at dinner, this bonny large ring silver belt adds just the right amount of flair to your Medieval or Renaissance era dress.
Available in antique silver or antique bronze.
To see all items in the Maiden Juliette Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted large ring silver belt will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 1-1/2” wide
- size is adjustable with a 5" extender chain and closes in the back
- created with antique silver plated metals and chain, stainless steel connecting rings, and a hook clasp
- this belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- suitable for medieval era and renaissance era dress
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted medieval large ring silver belts and accessories made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.