Maiden Kinsey Antique Golden Celtic Belt
Fashion is all in the details, and beautiful accessories aren't just for the the nobles and royalty. Slide the Maiden Kinsey Celtic belt over your hips and prepare to elevate the status of even the most modest dress.
This beautifully detailed, draping belt is made with a succession of layered antique medallions with intricate Celtic patterns. A double-sided medallion serves as the anchor of the chain extender and closes with a hook clasp for a perfect fit. Adorn yourself with this enduring Celtic belt and add a touch of authenticity and prestige to your Medieval or Renaissance costume.
This belt is available in antique silver, antique golden, and antique bronze.
To see all items in the Maiden Kinsey Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Celtic belt will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 1-1/8” wide
- size is adjustable with a 5" extender chain and closes in the back
- created with antique gold plated metals, chain, and a hook clasp
- this belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- suitable for Medieval era and Renaissance era dress
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Celtic belts and accessories made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.