Milady Lorelle Antique Bronze and Black Victorian Style Drop Earrings
Any lady can purchase a beautiful dress, but it’s the details that create a truly stunning affair. These gorgeous Victorian style drop earrings grant a final elegant touch to your favorite cosplay attire.
Three polished black onyx teardrop beads dangle gracefully from intricate bronze fan shapes. The antique brass works to create a dramatic and beautiful contrast. You can wear these splendid chandelier earrings alone or pair with a matching necklace from the gorgeous Milady Lorelle Collection.
These earrings will compliment the Renaissance, Victorian and Edwardian eras.
Also available in emerald green, ruby red, and sapphire blue.
To see all items in the Milady Lorelle Collection, click here.
- These Victorian style drop earrings have SOLD OUT
- earrings measure approximately 3" long and .75" wide
- made with Czech glass, antique brass plated metals, and fish hook earwires
- available in emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, and black onyx
- a matching necklace is available to complete this lovely set
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Victorian style drop earrings and jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.