Milady Lorelle Blue Edwardian Necklace in Antique Bronze & Sapphire
As an esteemed lady of the estate, you seek to surround yourself with only the finest things. Ordinary simply won’t do. Adorn yourself with the extraordinary handcrafted Milady Lorelle sapphire Edwardian necklace.
The striking blue of exquisite sapphire beads contrasts beautifully with classic antique bronze to create a spectacular piece. An antique bronze fan sits at the center of the gorgeous piece, giving way to a large teardrop sapphire. A chain extender and hook clasp allows you to adjust the necklace to the perfect fit. Give your Victorian era or Edwardian era attire a lovely finishing touch with the Milady Lorelle necklace by itself or treat yourself to matching earrings from the lovely Milady Lorelle Collection.
This necklace will compliment the Victorian and Edwardian eras.
Also available in emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, and black onyx.
To see all items in the Milady Lorelle Collection, click here.
- This blue Edwardian necklace has SOLD OUT
- necklace is adjustable from 15" to 18"
- focal measures approximately 2-3/4" long
- made with Czech glass, antique brass plated metals, chain, and hook clasp; earring have antique brass plated earwires
- available in emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, and black onyx
- matching earrings are available separately or as a set
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Edwardian jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.