Princess Louise Renaissance Style Large Pearl Earrings in Antique Silver
Before your stroll through the grand palace gardens, slip on jewelry that is as elegant and versatile as you. The sophisticated yet classic Princess Louise large pearl earrings are just the thing for a casual stroll or a beautiful Renaissance wedding.
Creamy white pearls are the perfect detail to illuminate this classic style. Each earring features a round domed pearl framed in antique silver metal with a large splendid teardrop pearl dangling below. Wear these large pearl earrings alone for a touch of elegance or pair with the Princess Louise pearl necklace for a fully regal look.
Available in antique bronze or antique silver metals.
To see all items in the Princess Louise Collection, click here.
For similar earrings with colored crystals, please gaze upon the Signora Verena Earrings.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted large pearl earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- earring length is approximately 3-1/2" long from point of piercing
- made with antique silver plated metals, glass and acrylic pearls, and fish hook earwires
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
- coordinating necklace also available
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted large pearl earrings, jewelry & accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.