Princess Louise Pearl Teardrop Necklace in Antique Bronze
This pearl teardrop necklace was inspired by the jewelry worn by Perdita Weeks as Princess Louise in the BBC Series "The Musketeers".
Fortunately, you don't have to be a Princess to wear this lovely necklace thick with pearls. The Princess Louise necklace features strands of pearls clutching a stunning centerpiece. Displayed as the focal is a large 25x18mm iridescent oval pearl cabochon set in a lacy antique bronze frame. Dangling from below is a large creamy teardrop pearl positioned between two smaller teardrops, all capped in more antique bronze. This handcrafted pearl teardrop necklace isn’t just for your Renaissance to Rococo era cosplay or costume; it would also be a gorgeous finishing touch for a wedding as well.
Pair with the Princess Louise earrings to complete the your regal look.
Available in antique bronze or antique silver metals.
To see all items in the Princess Louise Collection, click here.
For similar earrings with colored crystals, please gaze upon the Signora Verena Earrings.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted pearl teardrop necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace length is adjustable from 16-19"
- pendant/focal is approximately 3" long, 1" wide
- created with antique brass plated metals, glass pearls, acrylic gems, durable beading thread, hook clasp
- available in antique bronze or antique silver
- coordinating earrings are available separately or as a set
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted pearl teardrop necklace, jewelry & accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.