Maiden Daphne Hip Belt - Antique Silver
Antique silver leaves lend the Daphne leaf belt a whimsical character and non-linear placement keeps the pattern natural. Leaves are traditional symbols of growth and fertility, distinctly feminine symbols relevant to eras throughout history. Adaptable to both historic renaissance and fairy themes, the Daphne leaf belt can be styled for sprightly forest garb or period-correct royal court attire. Leaves measure approximately 1 inch wide and are staggered in their placement across the length of the belt, terminating in a hook closure with 5” extender chain.
Suitable for Renaissance and Fairy cosplay.
This belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips.
Available in antique golden and antique silver.
To see all items in the Maiden Daphne Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted leaf belt will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 1” wide
- size is adjustable with a 5" extender chain and closes in the back
- created with antique silver plated metals, chain and a hook clasp
- this belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- suitable for renaissance era and fairy cosplay
- available in antique golden and antique silver
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted leaf belts made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.
If you are still unsure about what size to order, please send us an email or contact us. We will be glad to help.