Marquise Xanthe Edwardian Style Earrings - Antique Gold & Cream Pearl
Transform your cosplay from simple to exquisite with the Marquise Xanthe earrings - as opulent as they are gorgeous.
These stunning pearl Edwardian style earrings feature beautiful teardrops capped with antique golden filigree and equally entrancing oval pearl gems. Slip into these dangling earrings to feel like nobility. Why settle for anything less?
An equally exemplary necklace also is available to complete this grand set.
These Edwardian earrings can be easily compliment the Renaissance, Victorian, and gothic styles as well.
Available in gem colors: emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, and creamy pearl.
To see all items in the Marquise Xanthe Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted gothic jewelry will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- these pearl Edwardian earrings measure approximately 3.5" long by 1" wide
- made with Czech glass, antique gold plated metals, acrylic gems, a hook clasp, and gold plated surgical steel earwires
- choose your favorite color in emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, and creamy pearl
- a coordinating necklace is available separately or as a set
- appropriate for Renaissance, Victorian, Edwardian, and Gothic styles
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Edwardian earrings and jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.