Lady Orla Renaissance Antique Gold and Pearl Headband
There are times when a necklace and earrings are all you need and then there are times when you want something a bit more refined. Add a touch of charm to your Renaissance cosplay with the prepossessing Lady Orla gold and pearl headband.
This enchanting headpiece features a double strand of luminous round pearls accented with sparkling crystals and antique gold beads. A velveteen cord ties securely at the nape of the neck and resists slipping. As versatile as it is beautiful, this gold and pearl headband can be worn in many ways beyond simple hair decoration: use the cord to wear it as a choker, wrap it around your wrist as a bracelet, wear it as a circlet headpiece across the forehead, or remove the cord and pin it to your bodice as bodice jewelry – just add your own pins. You can remove the velveteen cord and replace it with a cord or ribbon of your own.
- This gold and pearl headband is SOLD OUT.
- measures approximately 12" long and 1/2" wide
- made with gold plated metals, glass pearls, Swarovski crystal elements, and velveteen cord
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted gold and pearl headbands, jewelry and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.