Condesa Paloma Pearl Renaissance Necklace in Antique Silver with an Amethyst Gem Pendant
A true lady of style and grace never underestimates the power of well-curated accessories. Simple but exquisite, the Condesa Paloma Renaissance pearl necklace can transform a simple frock into an ensemble fit for royalty.
With its striking oval amethyst gem pendant, this classic pearl necklace is anything but droll. At the heart of the winsome string of pearls, lies a prominent deep purple faceted gem set in an elegant antique silver frame. The versatile Condesa Paloma pearl necklace can be worn with a number of period costumes; it’s perfect to suit ladies dressing as Renaissance's upwardly noble, Victorian aristocracy, Edwardian elite, or even contemporary debutantes.
The length is adjustable from 14" to 18" so it can be worn at a choker or princess length with adjustment intervals of approximately 1/2".
- This item is Ready to Ship.
- Ready to Ship items usually ship quickly, click here for details.
- necklace is adjustable from 14" to 18"
- center measures approximately 1-3/4" x 7/8"
- made with glass pearls, faceted glass cabochon, antique silver plated metals, and a hook clasp
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Renaissance pearl necklaces, jewelry & accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.