Milady Pauline Necklace in Antique Gold, Pearls & Emerald Green Gems
A drop of color can go a long way when you want to stand out of the crowd. With its sophisticated style and colorful gems, the vibrant yet elegant Milady Pauline necklace adds the best of both worlds to your Victorian or Renaissance wedding attire.
This stunning Renaissance-inspired pearl necklace features double strands of incandescent chained pearls capped in antique gold between stations of emerald green gems mounted in the same beautiful gold. A single, creamy teardrop pearl hangs gracefully from the larger center gem. This winsome double strand pearl necklace can be worn alone or paired with elegant matching earrings from the Milady Pauline Collection.
Coordinating earrings are available separately or as a set.
This necklace will compliment the Renaissance, Victorian and Edwardian eras.
Available in the following gem colors: emerald green, sapphire blue, light sapphire blue, ruby red, luminous pearl, and black onyx.
To see all items in the Milady Pauline Collection, click here.
- This item is SOLD OUT
- necklace is adjustable from 16" to 20"
- focal is approximately 2-1/4" wide and 2-1/4" long
- made with glass pearls, acrylic gems, gold plated metals, and hook clasp
- choose your favorite gem color: emerald green, sapphire blue, rich amethyst, ruby red, luminous pearl, and black onyx
- matching earrings are available separately or as a set
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Renaissance wedding jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.