Milady Pauline Earrings in Antique Gold & Pearl
Versatility is key when you only have a few coins in your purse to spare. The Milady Pauline earrings offer subtle but marked elegance that can be worn with your Renaissance or Victorian cosplay.
Each drop earring prominently features a creamy, ivory teardrop pearl capped in striking antique gold. These beautiful pearl Renaissance earrings hint at your opulence without being gaudy. Wear the earrings alone or pair with a matching necklace from the Milady Pauline Collection for prim, polished style.
These versitile earrings will compliment the any genre, era, or time period.
To see all items in the Milady Pauline Collection, click here.
For a similar earring with colored crystals, please gaze your eyes upon the earrings in the Signora Verena Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted pearl renaissance earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- earrings measure approximately 2" long and 1/2" wide
- made with acrylic pearls, gold plated metals, fish hook earwires
- available in gold plated
- pearl earrings that go with just about any time period and coordinates with almost any pearl necklace
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted pearl Renaissance earrings, jewelry and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.