Lady Pendragon Antique Bronze Sapphire Blue Dragon Necklace with Teardrop Crystal
Dragons lie at the heart of lore spanning Medieval times and the Renaissance era. They stand the test of time as a symbol of power and mystery. Channel your inner fiery dragon with the captivating Lady Pendragon sapphire blue dragon necklace.
A proud, regal dragon pendant hangs from an antique bronze chain. The winged beast is crowned by a light-catching sapphire blue crystal. A matching teardrop crystal dangles below adding a touch of color and movement. This head-turning sapphire blue dragon necklace can be worn alone or paired with the matching girdle belt and earrings from the Lady Pendragon Collection for a truly unique cosplay.
Available in antique bronze or antique silver metals and the following colors: emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, crystal clear, red amethyst, indigo purple, and luminous pearl.
Coordinating girdle belt and earrings are also available.
To see all items in the Lady Pendragon Collection, click here.
- This item is Ready to Ship.
- Ready to Ship items usually ship quickly, click here for details.
- necklace is adjustable up to 18"
- focal measures approximately 2-1/2" long, 1" wide
- made with antiqued brass plated metals, faceted glass crystal, and fish hook earwires
- coordinating earrings and girdle belt are also available
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
- choose your favorite crystal color: emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, crystal clear, red amethyst, indigo purple, and luminous pearl
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted blue dragon necklaces, jewelry, and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.