Lady Pendragon Antique Bronze and Clear Crystal Dragon Earrings
As fearsome as they are mysterious, dragons have long been the subject of Medieval lore. Create a unique and memorable Medieval or Renaissance-inspired cosplay with the inspiration of the bold Lady Pendragon crystal dragon earrings.
These mythical earrings feature an antique bronze winged dragon crowned by a light-catching faceted clear crystal. Dangling below, a matching teardrop crystal adds a touch of flash and movement. Wear these unforgettable crystal dragon earrings by themselves or pair with the belt and necklace of the Lady Pendragon Collection for a look sure to turn heads and stir curiosity.
Available in antique bronze or antique silver metals and the following colors: emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, and crystal clear, red amethyst, indigo purple, and luminous pearl.
Coordinating girdle belt and necklaces are also available.
To see all items in the Lady Pendragon Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted crystal dragon earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- earrings measure approximately 3” long, and 3/4” wide
- made with antiqued brass plated metals, faceted glass crystal, and fish hook earwires
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
- choose your favorite crystal color: emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, and crystal clear, red amethyst, indigo purple, and luminous pearl
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted crystal dragon earrings, jewelry, and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.