Renaissance Bracelet - Marquesa Questa in Antique Bronze and Emerald Green
You slipped into the perfect dress and found gorgeous accessories to flaunt your wealth and station, but what’s missing? Bracelets are so often overlooked and the Marquesa Questa bracelet is the perfect way to add an extra layer of opulence to your Renaissance costume.
A single, entrancing emerald green gem, mounted in beautiful antique bronze, sits at the center of the bracelet. Circular links in the same antique bronze form the bracelet chain leading to a lobster claw closure. Create a dramatic effect that will turn heads and melt hearts by pairing this emerald green Renaissance bracelet with the Marquesa Questa Collection.
Available in either antique bronze or antique silver metals as well as the following gem colors: emerald green, sapphire blue, rich amethyst, ruby red, luminous pearl, golden amber, light sapphire blue, white opal, and black onyx.
Coordinating necklace and earrings are available separately or as sets, and a girdle belt is available separately.
To see all items in the Marquesa Questa Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted renaissance bracelet will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 1-1/8" wide at the focal and tapering down to 3/4" wide before the clasp and adjustment chain
- fits wrist sizes from 6" to 8"
- made with antiqued antique brass plated alloy metals, faceted glass crystal, acrylic gems, and a lobster claw clasp
- available in gem colors: emerald green, sapphire blue, rich amethyst, ruby red, luminous pearl, and black onyx
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.