Marquesa Questa Renaissance Earrings - Antique Bronze & Emerald Green
Some people were born to fade into the grey of the day, but you were meant to shine and shimmer like royalty. These breathtaking Marquesa Questa Renaissance earrings are the best of beautiful and bold.
Each earring features a dazzling emerald green oval gem mounted in beautiful antique bronze. Just above is a gorgeous floral filigree and shimmering emerald green crystal. Wear these shimmering earrings alone or pair them with Marquesa Questa Collection for a look worthy of royalty.
Available in either antique bronze or antique silver metals as well as the following gem colors: emerald green, sapphire blue, rich amethyst, ruby red, luminous pearl, golden amber, light sapphire blue, white opal, and black onyx.
Coordinating necklace and bracelet are available separately or as sets, and a girdle belt is available separately.
To see all items in the Marquesa Questa Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted renaissance earrings will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- earrings measure approximately 2-7/5" long and 1-1/8" wide
- made with antique brass plated alloy metals, faceted glass crystal, acrylic cabochon gems, and fish hook earwires
- available in gem colors: emerald green, sapphire blue, rich amethyst, ruby red, luminous pearl, and black onyx
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.