Antique Bronze Marquesa Questa Medieval Girdle Belt with Red Gems
Whether you’re strolling through the local market or entertaining at court, a beautiful belt can transform your outfit from charming to impressive. Slide the Marquesa Questa medieval girdle belt with red gems over your favorite dress and prepare to be the envy of everyone at court.
The antique bronze sequence of dazzling filigree-framed ruby red gems gives way to a dramatic 18” drop crowned with your choice of an intriguing gothic key or a lovely floral cross pendant. You can wear this gorgeous belt alone or, for a more dramatic flair, pair with other Renaissance jewelry pieces from the Marquesa Questa Collection.
For a longer drop, simply move up one or more sizes. Each size adds about 5” to the length of the belt.
Available in antique bronze or antique silver metals and the following gem colors: ruby red, luminous pearl, black onyx, blue sapphire, emerald green, amethyst, amber, and white opal.
Coordinating necklace, bracelet and earrings are available separately or as sets.
To see all items in the Marquesa Questa Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted girdle belt with red gems will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- to specify your choice of a floral cross or gothic key pendant, please make a notation in the "special instructions for seller" box in your shopping cart
- belt measures approximately 1-1/8" wide
- front drop will be approximately 18" including the cross or key
- fully adjustable
- the length of the front drop will vary slightly depending upon your actual measurements
- order a larger size for a longer drop; each size up adds about 5"
- created with antique brass plated metals, acrylic gems, and a hook clasp
- choose your favorite gem color: ruby red, luminous pearl, black onyx, blue sapphire, emerald green, amethyst, and white opal
- available in antique bronze and antique silver
- coordinating necklace, bracelet and earrings are available separately or as sets
- This belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- This style of belt is referred to as a "Continuous Length" girdle belt. Our continuous length girdle belts begin with a hook clasp at one end. The design pattern is repeated the entire length of the belt and typically includes stations (i.e. rings or areas) where the clasp can be fastened to the belt with the hook. This versatile belt can be easily adjusted to suit most sizes. The length of the drop may vary slightly depending upon your actual measurements. Please note that if you would like a longer drop, simply order a larger size. Each larger size will add approximately 5” to the length of drop.
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted medieval girdle belt with gems, jewelry and accessories made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.