Marquesa Questa jeweled Renaissance necklace in antique bronze metals with emerald green gems
Some jewelry was simply made to turn heads. Attract the wandering eye of a nobleman or even a prince with an enticing accessory. Slip on this Marquesa Questa jeweled Renaissance necklace and revel in the stares and praise.
This jaw-dropping necklace features three brilliant oval emerald green gems, each mounted in antique bronze. Faceted emerald green crystals capped in the same bronze filigree hang from each of the focal gems. Three emerald green crystal beads on either side add the finishing touch and a little sparkle . This emerald green necklace is beautiful when worn alone with your Renaissance cosplay but truly shines when paired with other items from the Marquesa Questa Collection.
Available in either antique bronze or antique silver metals as well as the following gem colors: emerald green, sapphire blue, rich amethyst, ruby red, luminous pearl, golden amber, light sapphire blue, white opal, and black onyx.
Coordinating bracelet and earrings are available separately or as sets, and a girdle belt is available separately.
To see all items in the Marquesa Questa Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted jeweled renaissance necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace length is adjustable from 16-20"
- focal measures approximately 3-1/2" wide, and 2-3/4" long
- made with antique brass plated alloy metals and chain, faceted glass crystal, acrylic cabochon gems, and a lobster claw clasp
- available in gem colors: emerald green, sapphire blue, rich amethyst, ruby red, luminous pearl, and black onyx
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
- coordinating earrings, bracelet, and girdle belt are also available
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted jeweled renaissance necklaces, jewelry, and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.