Lord/Lady Rathbone Mens Multi Chain Tudor Necklace in Antique Bronze
Versatility is key when climbing your way up the social ladder. Elevate your impression with a stately piece that adapts as well as you do to circumstances and occasions. The Rathbone neck chain is an ideal addition to any Lord or Ladies Renaissance or Elizabethan era costume.
This layered chain necklace was inspired by Dutch painter, Sir Anthonis Mor's self-portrait (1517-1577). Consisting of 9 sturdy layers of antique bronze chain, the graduated lengths reach 34" with a 3" chain extender and secures with a large lobster claw clasp. Dignified even when worn by itself, this prominent men’s multi chain Tudor necklace transforms into a statement of status when worn along with other chains.
Chains were commonly interchangeable during the Medieval, Renaissance, and Elizabethan periods making the Rathbone neck chain suitable for both the Lord and Lady of the house.
To see all items in the Neck Chain Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted men's multi chain Tudor necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace length is adjustable from 34" to 37"
- closes with a lobster claw clasp
- made with antique brass plated metals, and hook clasp
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted men's multi chain Tudor necklaces and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.
If you are still unsure about what size to order, please send us an email or contact us. We will be glad to help.