Lady Danica Sapphire and Pearl Brooch Pin with Antique Bronze Filigree
Versatile jewelry gives you the advantage of adaptability. This cunning Lady Danica pearl pin can instantly transform from a bodice pin to a fabulous focal on a hat just by changing its position.
Stunning marquise pearls create a starburst design over an intricate antique brass filigree base. Luxe deep blue sapphire gems are prominently positioned at the tips of each lustrous pearl. You can either wear the sapphire and pearl brooch pin in a north-south or east-west orientation. Embellish your ensemble with the striking Lady Danica starburst pearl pin; it’s just the thing to bring your Renaissance, Elizabethan, or Victorian era cosplay to life.
This starburst pearl pin is perfectly suitable for a Lord's hat or cloak. And a Lady can add this pin to a cord or chain for an instant pendant necklace, or pin it into her favorite hairstyle for added interest.
To see more Brooch Pins, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted renaissance pearl pin will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 2” in diameter
- affixes easily via a hook style closure that conceals the pin and prevents pricking
- made with acrylic cabochons, antique brass metals, hook closure pin back
- wear it as a brooch pin, hat focal, pendant necklace, or pinned into an elegant updo hair style
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance pearl pins, accessories, and jewelry made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|A / 2xSmall
|B / XSmall
|C / Small
|D / Medium
|E / Large
|F / XLarge
|G / 2xLarge
|H / 3xLarge
|J / 4xLarge
|K / 5xLarge
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.