Lady Rhiannon Renaissance Girdle Belt in Antique Silver
Faceted oval gems reflect light with radiance in the Lady Rhiannon renaissance girdle belt. Three blue sapphires meet in the center of the belt, surrounded by sumptuous pearls in iridescent silver settings, flanked by a pair of dangling pearls. A pattern of braided rings and pearls draw the eye downward to a final radiant gem. The lengthy 24” drop lends a regal and enchanting ambiance to renaissance attire. Luminous but slightly reserved, the Lady Rhiannon is captivating without being demanding, a tribute to aloof, elaborate English chic.
This belt is available in the following gem colors: black onyx, green emerald, blue sapphire, purple amethyst, red ruby, luminous pearl, or white opal. Pearl and opal gems are not faceted and have a dome top.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Lady Rhiannon Renaissance girlde belt will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 0.75” wide
- front drop will be approximately 24"
- size is adjustable with a 5" extender chain and closes in the back
- created with antique silver plated alloy metals, 10mm glass pearls, stainless steel connecting rings, 18x13mm acrylic gems, and a lobster claw clasp
- This belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- available in the following gem colors: black onyx, green emerald, blue sapphire, purple amethyst, red ruby, luminous pearl, or white opal. Pearl and opal gems have are not faceted and have a dome top
- Suitable for Medieval era and Renaissance era dress
- this style of belt is referred to as a "Y-shape" girdle belt. Our Y-shaped girdle belt functions much like a necklace for your body. There is a closure and extender chain at the back and a drop in the front. Please note that this girdle belt style can be adjusted up to 5” using the extender chain at the back. Due to the limited ability to adjust the sizing of this belt style, it is highly recommended that measurements are taken to insure the correct size is ordered. See our Size Chart for more information.
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Lady Rhiannon Renaissance girdle belts and accessories made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.