Lady Thalia Pearl Girdle Belt in Antique Silver
Even if you’re not true nobility, every lady deserves to feel like royalty occasionally. The breathtaking Lady Thalia pearl girdle belt is a stunning example of how the right accessories can transform a beautiful dress into one fit for a queen.
A round ornate antique silver floral focal takes center-stage of this girdle belt. The focal is embraced by three draped chains of alternating solid rings and soft ivory pearls captured in baroque textures. Swaying below the focal is a 12" drop in the same elegant pattern bordered by beaded fringe, all culminating with teardrop pearls. Claim your inner-royalty with this remarkable Lady Thalia renaissance girdle belt.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted pearl girdle belt will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- measures approximately 3" wide in the front and 1/2” wide in the back
- center focal measures approximately 2-1/2"
- front drop will be approximately 12"
- size is adjustable with a 5" extender chain and closes in the back
- created with antique silver plated alloy metals, 10mm glass pearls, stainless steel connecting rings, and a lobster claw clasp
- This belt is designed to wear loosely over the hips
- Suitable for Medieval era and Renaissance era dress
- This style of belt is referred to as a "Y-shape" girdle belt. Our Y-shaped girdle belt functions much like a necklace for your body. There is a closure and extender chain at the back and a drop in the front. Please note that this girdle belt style can be adjusted up to 5” using the extender chain at the back. Due to the limited ability to adjust the sizing of this belt style, it is highly recommended that measurements are taken to insure the correct size is ordered. See our Size Chart for more information.
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted pearl girdle belts, accessories & jewelry made just for you.
Quality comes first at Many Moons Emporium. Each item is expertly handcrafted using quality materials. However, it should be noted that these items are intended to be worn decoratively. Belts specifically, should not be worn for utilitarian purposes (i.e. used to hold up one's pants or hang a tankard from) unless described for such purposes. Doing so may result in damage to the belt. Further, accessories should be worn as recommended. When wearing items such as belts, headbands, and necklaces, etc., the fit should be loose and comfortable in order to prevent damage while crouching, bending, twisting, etc. These items are adjustable to ensure a proper fit for bodies of all shapes and sizes. If you have any questions regarding the proper fit or sizing of an item, please feel free to send us a message.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.
If you are still unsure about what size to order, please send us an email or contact us. We will be glad to help.