Maiden Torrin Red Necklace Set
Show off your pride with the Maiden Torrin silver Celtic knot necklace and earrings set. Featuring antique silver Celtic knots linked together by rosette rings, with rich ruby red faceted drops, and a teardrop of faceted black crystal. The necklace closes with a hook clasp and the length is adjustable from 16" to 18" allowing you to wear it as a choker or as close to the neck as you prefer. A pair of coordinating earrings complete the set.
Also available in bright green.
To see all items in the Maiden Torrin Collection, click here.
- This item is Ready to Ship.
- Ready to Ship items usually ship quickly, click here for details.
- this silver Celtic knot necklace is adjustable from 16" to 18"
- center measures approximately 3-1/2" long
- earrings measure approximately 2" long
- made with faceted glass beads, antique silver plated metals, chain, hook clasp, and earrings have surgical steel earwires
- available in bright green or bright green
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted renaissance jewelry and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.