Mark Smeaton Cross Necklace in Antique Golden
Inspired by the neck chain worn by musician "Mark Smeaton" on the Showtime Series "The Tudors", this versatile men's Renaissance necklace features a double layer of hollow filigree beads and segmented chain with a modest cross anchored at the center. The necklace closes with a double lobster claw clasp making it abundantly adjustable so that you may wear it at your chosen length between 20 and 36 inches. Enhance your Renaissance and Elizabethan attire with the Mark Smeaton cross necklace now available in antique brass, antique silver, or antique golden metals. This double layered chain is impressive when worn alone, but positively grand when added with another pieces.
Chains were commonly interchangeable during the Medieval, Renaissance, and Elizabethan periods making the Mark Smeaton chain necklace suitable for both the Master and the Mistress of the house.
To see all items in the Mark Smeaton Collection, click here.
To see all items in the Neck Chain Collection, click here.
To see more items for Men, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Mark Smeaton cross necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace length is adjustable from 20-36" inner measurement, 25-45" outer measurement
- closes with a double lobster claw clasp
- made with antique gold plated metals and clasp
- available in antique bronze, antique silver, and antique golden
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Mark Smeaton cross necklaces and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.