Maiden Wasila Headchain in Antique Bronze
In a world that thrives on tradition and routine, the unexpected is sure to leave a lingering impression. The eye-catching Maiden Wasila headchain is an elegant and special touch to your Medieval or Renaissance era costume.
This memorable Medieval headpiece features elegant floral medallions at each station along a network of fine antique bronze chain. Graceful chains drape from each station creating a flowing feminine look. See beyond a simple necklace or pair of earrings to a jewelry piece that will turn the eye of every passerby at your Medieval or Renaissance reenactment.
Headpiece is adjustable between 22 to 28”, and utilizes a hook closure and extender. Oval connecting rings are used to provide the most comfortable fit.
This headchain is also available in antique silver (photos coming soon).
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted Medieval headpiece will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 1" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- headpiece is adjustable from 22" to 28"
- made with antiqued brass metals and a hook clasp
- available in antique bronze or antique silver metals
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted Medieval headpieces & headchains made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.