Marquise Xanthe Black Onyx and Antique Gold Edwardian Neklace
Transform your cosplay and re-enactments from simple to exquisite with the Marquise Xanthe black and gold Edwardian necklace. It is as opulent as it is gorgeous.
This stunning jeweled necklace features beautiful teardrops of black onyx glass capped with antique filigree as a focal. Equally entrancing, an oval black onyx gem framed in antique gold completes the focal with swirling gold scrolling which repeats around the length of the necklace. Slip yourself into this exemplary black and gold Edwardian necklace; a woman of nobility should hardly settle for anything less.
Equally exemplary earrings are available to complete this grand set.
This necklace can be easily compliment the Renaissance, Victorian, Edwardian, and Gothic styles as well.
Available in gem colors: emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, and creamy pearl.
To see all items in the Marquise Xanthe Collection, click here.
- This item is Made to Order
- Your handcrafted black and gold Edwardian necklace will take some time to complete. For this item to be ready for shipment, please see "Group 2" on the completion schedule. Click here for details.
- necklace is adjustable from 15" to 20"
- focal measures approximately 2-1/4" long
- made with Czech glass, antique gold plated metals, acrylic gems and a hook clasp; earrings have gold plated surgical steel earwires
- also available in emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, black onyx, and creamy pearl
- coordinating earrings available separately or as a set
- appropriate for Renaissance, Victorian, Edwardian, and Gothic styles
Many Moons Emporium, providing handcrafted black and gold Edwardian necklaces, jewelry, and accessories made just for you.
Size Chart and Measuring Instructions
4 Easy steps for a proper fitting belt:
1. Put on your costume, or a garment with a similar amount of bulk.
2. Determine where you will wear your belt (at your waist or lower on your hips). Please keep in mind that most MME belts are made to be worn loosely over the hips.
3. Measure that part of your body. If you wish to have the "v" shape in front, you will need to include that in your measurement. If you do not have a measuring tape, you can download and print one from here: www.printablerulers.net/preview/Measuring_Tape-60_inches
4. Use the following size scale when ordering:
|Measurement of||Many Moons Size
(not standard sizing)
|20-25"||A / 2xSmall|
|25-30"||B / XSmall|
|30-35"||C / Small|
|35-40"||D / Medium|
|40-45"||E / Large|
|45-50"||F / XLarge|
|50-55"||G / 2xLarge|
|55-60"||H / 3xLarge|
|60-65"||J / 4xLarge|
|65-70"||K / 5xLarge|
For example: if your measurement is 37", you would order a size D / Medium. If your measurement is 40" you should order a size E / Large so that you have an adjustment option.